Sunday, February 24, 2013

Overview!!!

I decided that I wanted to create a blog to share my knowledge on hair. I love hair! Hair is such an important aspect to women, as well as some men. I'm not a professional stylist and nor do I want to be. Hair is just a passion of mines that I enjoy. I spend a lot of time researching hair techniques as well as new trends that are in occurrence. I like to experiment with my hair a lot. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So my main focus for this blog is to share as much information as I know about hair. I also have interests in other thing that maybe be shared on here at a later date. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So let's talk about my hair. So as of right now I am a hundred percent natural. Which in my terms meaning that my hair is in no way shape or form chemical processed. I have not had a relaxer in 8 years and I haven’t had hair color in about for or 5 years. Although I am 100% natural I do not wear my natural hair. So this is not going to be a natural hair blog but I will talk about my natural hair from time to time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So how do I wear my hair? I wear a 24 inch virgin Russian hair weave. This weave is sewed on to a u-part and I have a 14 inch lace closure connected to it. So some of the terminology may be foreign to some people. My plans with this blog are to educate people on what these things are, but that will come in another entry. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So some people may wonder why I choose to wear weave over my own hair. It simple it’s my hair, it’s my life, it’s my choice. LOL!!! I plan to go into deeper detail with that in a later post. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I think that this is a nice snippet of what’s to come and I'm going to stop here. I don't want my blogs to be so long that people will not want to read them. So I hope this caught your attention and will bring you back to see what's in store. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aspire For Greatness, XOXO Ms.Esh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love it. KK

chocthickness said...

I will try to link a video to this blog so that you can see it.