Friday, April 5, 2013

MILANI COLOR STATEMENT LIPSTICK

 

 

Sweet nectar goes on smooth. Feels conditioning on my lips. Love it, my favorite! I never thought about weaing anything in the orange family but doing this blog allowed me to venture outside of my comfort zone.

 

 

 

Rose hip goes on smooth and is creamy as well. I like this a lot. I think that I look nice on my skintone.

 

 

 

Bronze beauty has more a satin finish. Not creamy but not as dry as a matted lipstick. Love the color!

 

 

 

Violet volt has that same satin finish. It takes a lot to get it on but once it's on it is very pretty.

 

 

 

Sangria very pretty it's a straight matted. Lip will feel dry. I always put on a balm when I wear a matted lipstick.

 

 

 

Raspberry rush goes on with the satin feel as well. Looks similar to violet volt on me.

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did.Until next time, smooches!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all of these looks gorgeous on you. That Orange is bomb

Unknown said...

These lippies look great on you! You are a makeup guru and I'm trying to get on your level.