Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swimwear!!!

     

So I thought it would be cool to do a blog on swimwear. The weather is breaking and summer is around the corner. I know a lot of people put off swimwear shopping because they do not think that their body is prepared. So I selected a couple of body friendly swimwear options.

 

 

This is the high waist bikini that should complement most body shapes. It is my favorite look of the upcoming season.

 

 

This give you that vintage pin up look.

 

 

This look remind me of Wonder Woman or a swimsuit from the 70's.

 

 

These 3 suits are very flattering for anybody type and they have a subtle sexiness to them.

 

This is the last one for this post. I think this one is girly with a hint of sexiness.I think it would be great for a beach date or chill day on a boat, Yacht or ship. All of this lovely swimwear comes from a site call modcloth.com The prices range from $89.99- 157.99.

 

 

 

These picks are from Torrid. I really love all of these and am tempted to buy them all. The top pieces will give you that look of the high waisted bikini. The bottom two give you that full coverage with that sex appeal that you always yearn for in on piece.

 

These are form the Monifc.com. These are the ones that got me interested in the high waisted bikini. I love all of these pieces. I look forward to adding at least one of these to my collection.

 

The first site does carry all sizes while the last two sites are plus size. I wanted to show a variety of sizes. Unfortunately if I did so this post would be extremely long. I'm sure you should be able to find similar looks to this swimwear. Go check out these sites, if you like anything that I have posted. Until next time!!!

No comments: