Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pantene Truly Natural Hair Co-wash

 

So I tried Pantene truly natural hair co-wash. I was ask to try this I. My Instagram. I would like to thank @beautyfuls0ul for the suggestion.

 

First thoughts was that this is not totally natural but Pantene usually have really good products. Second thought was that it has coconut oil in which I'm allergic to it. Then once seeing how far down on the list it was , I was fine with using it.

 

 

When I squeeze it out it look like regular conditioner.

 

 

It smell great. I section my hair into four sections. I then soak and applied it to each section thoroughly and comb it through. The direction says leave on for 1 minute but I surpass that. As I applied it, I notice a slight foam but nothing major.

 

When I rinse each section, I notice how soft my hair was and how it stayed detangle. Usually I would have to detangle my hair before the wash, before conditioning and again before styling. So the true test for me was how it was going to react after my hair started to air dry. I was apply my leave in and my hair was still super soft. I braided my hair immediately after, while it was still damp and it was like braiding baby clouds. My hair is soft and moisturize. I am thoroughly impress with this co-wash. I think I'm in love y'all.

 

 

So if you try it out please let's know your thoughts on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shout out to my name in the creds!!! I can't wait to try this product! I'm lookin forward to getting my hair back healthy and this conditioner is on my priority list! Thanks for sharing