Saturday, April 6, 2013

What is a tinted moisturizer?

 

What is a tinted moisturizer?

 

 

A tinted moisturizer is simply moisturizer with tint. So why use tinted moisturizer? It is a minimum to medium depending on your skin type. So the purpose of tinted moisturizer is to even and tone out your skin.

 

 

It’s lighter than foundation but give you that little extra coverage that you may want without one. I personally have use the tinted moisturizer and I like it for when I did a great eye look and I want just to have something light on to even my skin out. It not as great coverage as my foundation but it does the job.You can do this with a bronzer as well but most bronzers have a little shimmer in them. I think that it will also be great for people that have excellent skin and don't want to use a foundation or even for those divas that like to wear a full face of makeup daily. I personally am not a big fan of foundation in the summer so this is my go to for those hot summer days. I hope this help you ladies that have been curious about tinted moisturizer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the NARS product...it's worth every penny!!! Gives me just the right amount of coverage and smooth finish. I know I'm a little late in discovering tinted moisturizers but I'm in love! Definitely my go to for summer!