Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How I wear my Upart!!!!

wSo I said in one of my previous post that I will tell you how I wear my Uparts. So I don't like to put any heat in my hair so I opted to buy a closure. So my U on Upart is larger than what it would be if I was to leave my regular leave out, out. So after looking on YouTube, I saw how other install their Upart and closures. So I saw one of the other young ladies sew the Upart to the closure which creates an Upart-closure wig. So with my last installation I sewed the nude stocking cap to my closure. Then I sewed it to the Upart. I then put it on and sewed it on a braid perimeter braid but just on the sides. I don’t sew the front of the closure down. After two weeks of wearing it like that I took it down and wash my unit and my hair. When I re-installed it I decided to do a band method. Which is shown below: I hope this helps someone out there. Until next time!

No comments: