Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Bang!!!!

So ladies and gents I really was fiending for a bang. When you spend all this money on virgin hair you don’t want to cut it. Especially not your closures. So I was sitting back thinking on how I was going to achieve this style. Since I already had my hair on an Upart I came up with the ideal of making a bang out of some cheap beauty supply hair. I’m going to show you guys how I did it. First off I had to decide what kind of cap I was going to use to make this bang. I already had a dome cap so I use what I had. I started out by putting the dome cap on my head then sitting my Upart on top so that I can trace the portion that is out the U shape I talk I talk about in my other blog post. Once I did that I gathered all my materials and decided how I was going to attach this hair. Since its cheap beauty supply hair I decided to glue it down. These are the materials I use.I measure the hair first going across, cut it, and then I place the glue on it I learn on YouTube that you should let the glue dry a little bit so that it can be tackier. Then I carefully laid it a close to edge as I could. I did this because I want a really full bang. The next piece I curve in the upside U shape. When making this bang you have to realize that you still have to cover the wefts on the Upart. After repeating this step 3 times I started to notice that there was a little odd gap on the sides. This was my first time doing this so I had to work out the kinks. So I then started to make it into one piece and curve it. The pic probably can explain this better. Then I would alternate sides doing this until I get more to the center. Once in the center I stop cutting and just going around in an oval shape until I had this much left. I then I tried a new closure method for me. I measure enough to fold a weft in half and it will fit in there. I then I heated up this track since I had finally plug up the flat iron. Some people do the through the whole process. It helps to make the glue tacky quicker. I then folded the wefts in half let it dry a little then heated it up again in the flat irons. After that I took a tail comb and zig zag it in and out the hair so that I can attempt to give it a more natural look. Then I glued it down. I then just sew the two caps together in random spots.I'm not the best cutter, so it took a lot for me to get these bangs here. I hope this help somebody out there. I tried to make this as detail as possible. Let me know if you guys like these picture tutorial blogs. Oh Yeah, please excuse the nails! Until next time,Ms. Esh This what the look I was going for,how did I do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you did a damn good job! It looks very natural. And its cute on you. I'm obsessed with bangs but never had the nerve to try it. After reading this post I think a bang will be my next look!